Page 5 of 5
- http://technologystudent.com/ - A great all round site, for KS3 & KS4 with information on just about all aspects of design & technology.
- http://www.design-technology.info/home.htm - A website detailing all areas of design & technology from food & textiles to graphics and engineering.
- http://www.royalhigh.edin.sch.uk/departments/departments/CDT/scd_s4_research_links.html - lots of nice project ideas, and project inspirations can be taken from here for GCSE resistant materials.
- http://www.electronics.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk - Circuits and modules for GCSE Electronic Products
- http://www.ider.herts.ac.uk/school/courseware/content.html - A site covering all aspects of Drawing, from how to draw in 3D, improving your technique, to Engineering Drawing. It also covers ergonomics, materials, and more!
- www.efunda.com - One for the BTEC engineering, a site devoted to many differing engineering areas, most of which are free.
- www.madehow.com - Explains how lots of products are made, including materials and processes.
- www.f1technical.net - A site covering all you need to know about the most competitive racing in the world, includes information on the cars; the materials they are made from and the processes they use to make them.
- http://uk.ihs.com/products/standards/british-standards-online.htm - A site containing basic information regarding many of the differing standards which apply to British products.
- http://www.npd-solutions.com/glossary.html - A clear explanation of all 'Acronyms' with regards to the design of a product, and also explanations of key terminology.
- << Prev