Our brand new dining space, named Buzz Bar, offers a high quality service for students and staff alike. We offer breakfast from 08.00, as well as a mid-morning and lunchtime service which includes a wide range of tasty options at affordable prices, with regular special offers and themed events. All food is prepared on site.
Breakfast choices include fruit, bacon rolls, croissants, toast and cereal as well as a selection of drinks and smoothies. At both break and lunch, snacks such as paninis, pizza, hot and cold pasta, baguettes, filled rolls and the salad bar are on offer. Hot meals including curries, lasagne, and roast dinners are also popular and, with our new kitchen facilities, our staff will be able to cook stir fries in front of the students, offer hot pots and chilli dishes.
Our cashless catering system enables students to manage their own accounts, cuts down on queuing time and offers accurate and detailed information to parents on their children’s eating and spending habits.
Our Healthy School Award reflects our commitment to improving the health and well-being of our school community. For those parents who intend to provide packed lunches, we would ask that our healthy eating approach is respected; energy or fizzy drinks, crisps, sweets and chocolates are strongly discouraged.
There are five Vending Machines on site selling a choice of Sandwiches & wraps prepared on site alongside school compliant drinks. These are linked up to the cashless system.
Customer Service Policy
The Buzz Bar staff are committed to providing a first class service to all Pupils, Staff and Visitors. Our promise is to provide the best possible meal time experience to each and every customer. All staff are trained to a minimum of level 2 standards and are encouraged to continually develop themselves through further training. As a school catering facility, we work in line with the Government Food Standards to promote healthy eating.
• We strive to provide the best home cooked meals whilst recognising diversity and dietary requirements.
• We regularly seek to advice customers on healthy eating options.
• We aim to provide affordable meals and a variety of choices.
• We ensure all staff are aware of data protection through training of the cashless system.
• We listen to all feedback and act accordingly.
• We offer a full refund of money or alternative items if required.
When you contact any member of the Buzz Bar Team they will:
• Display good customer service skills through eye contact, good body language and communication.
• Provide information on products available.
• Always answer questions from customers.
• Anticipate the needs of customers.